2019 Program Information:
- 6 week program: June 24 - August 1 (no classes on July 4)
- Classes are held Monday-Thursday
- For current 8-12 grade students
- Classes offered at East, La Follette, Memorial and West High School
- The 2019 Summer Course Catalog is now available
East, Memorial and West
- Period 1: 8:00 A.M. - 10:05 A.M.
- Period 2: 10:10 A.M. - 12:15 P.M.
- .5 First-time credit: 8:00 A.M. - 12:15 P.M.
- Period 1: 7:35 A.M. – 9:40 A.M
- Period 2: 9:45 A.M. – 11:50 A.M
- .5 First-time credit: 7:35 A.M. - 11:50 A.M.
We offer a range of courses for credit recovery and first time credit. The Summer High School Course Catalog is linked below.
If you have previously taken a course, and either did not pass this course or earned a lower grade than desired, you may recover credits through credit recovery or grade replacement. These classes will be listed as "Credit recovery" or "grade replacement" in the course catalog and on the registration form.
First time credit is for students who have never before taken a course. Summer School offers first-time credit in Physical Education and Health (.5 credits, classes are 4 hours and 15 minutes) as well as other elective credit options (.25 credits, classes are 2 hours and 5 minutes). These courses are listed as "First-time credit" in the course catalog and on the registration form.